Terms and Conditions 2023
• If you make a booking at Villa Archez you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions.
• In case of cancellation we apply the following rules:
-> cancellation more than 30 days before arrival you owe 50% of the travel sum.
-> if you cancel within 30 days before arrival, you owe 100% of the travel sum. Our advice is to take out a good travel cancellation insurance if your trip cannot take place due to circumstances.• All prices are based on 2 persons in a room.
• We ask you to pay the down payment within 5 days. Your reservation is final as soon as we have received the deposit. We will confirm this to you. On arrival within 30 you pay the entire travel sum.
• One extra bed or cot can be placed in room two. The discounted price for children is based on the full room rate only.
• Villa Archez respects your privacy. Your data will not be provided to third parties under any circumstances unless Villa Archez is legally obliged to do so.
• Villa Archez puts together its services with the utmost care. Comments about our services, where possible to improve, are more than welcome. Do you have a comment or a complaint? We would like to hear from you. You should always submit a complaint by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We aim to process your message within 1 working day.
• We have compiled the texts and information on this site with the utmost care.
Prices and all information are subject to change. Villa Archez reserves the right to change information and prices in the meantime. Villa Archez accepts no liability for the consequences of incorrect or changed information and prices.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Villa Archez is completely non-smoking. Smoking is only allowed in the designated place.
• For hygienic reasons it is not allowed to consume drinks, food or fruit bought by yourself in your room or on the terrace.
• We trust that you are aware of the use of air conditioning, light and water in the warm south environment and we are not liable if the electricity fails temporarily or if there is no water. This sometimes occurs in Spain.
• The guest is liable for damage or costs arising from actions of the guest during his stay. The costs for replacement or repair will be 100% charged to the guest.
• Villa Archez is established and registered in Spain CR/MA/02526.